TAMU Transfer Fall 2018

I had a 3.66 from a mix of community colleges and university with 44 transferable hours

Was asked to send spring grades just now for CS.

More waiting omg.

@CSTAMU :frowning:

@jumpo69 I was asked for spring grades too

No change on mine yet, no denial or request for spring grades, uncertain what it means. Where would it say they requested spring grades? Under AIS?

@CSTAMU Really sorry to hear that man.

Under AIS it had a tab that said view decision instead of where application is in review normally was.

@jumpo69 Oh okay gotcha, yeah no changes at all so far. I’ll keep an eye out and see if anything gets switched, thanks

@CSTAMU dang… :frowning:

Well just got declined! RIP

In my case, it has changed from CECN to CEEN this morning !! Not sure how to read it? Denied for CECN and evaluating for CEEN? Thoughts please

@Aparna98 Unfortunately yeah, if your second choice major has switched to your first, it’s more than likely you were denied for your first choice and are now under consideration for the second. Sorry man

Hmmm… Nothing can be done… Fingers crossed !! THANKS @CStamu2018

Well they told me it will take 1-3 weeks to process my transcript. so another year of community college for me it looks like!

@annabananalm no way. Email your teachers, go talk to admissions at your junior college, and tell them TAMU needs a transcript by the 1st of June.

Lastly, if you can’t get it by then, call TAMU admissions and explain your situation

@jumpo69 no it’s supposedly there. I’m am afraid they are feeding me wrong information though. Things get lost and I am afraid it will “get lost”.

I’m so sorry, @CSTAMU and @Tursko. That’s incredibly disappointing after such a long wait.

@annabananalm I received a physical copy of my transcript already. I sent it on the same day I sent an electronic copy to A&M, and they haven’t received it yet. Not sure they’ll get it by June 1st !

They dated it wrong on my received documents for my transcript,so no wonder I never saw it.

What did they date it as ? @annabananalm

5-14-15. I was in high school then.

I have been admitted to Texas A&M Chemical Engineering as a transfer student from UT Austin. However, I am waiting for my internal transfer decision from Cockrell. If I transfer to A&M, can I double major in both chemical engineering (my first choice) and nuclear engineering (my second choice)? Because I took all general education classes, so I have to take more classes to meet in residence hour requirement.
I have a GPA 3.98 from all classes taken at community college and UT