TAMU Transfer Fall 2018

I sent my final transcript Monday 5/14 with a 3.59…took a full week for it to process and become under review…just waiting and hoping to see when y’all hear back too

@callacalla what’s your major?

I have been admitted to Cockrell’ chemical engineering via internal transfer. Cockrell’s chemical engineering is ranked higher than A&M. In addition, there are 17 credit hours in math and biology A&M doesn’t accept. Therefore, I will decline offer from A&M to give slot to someone else. Anyone applies for chemical engineering?

Kinesiology AEP

I just checked Howdy and I have seven tabs!!! I sent in my final transcript May 14 and it was received May 14. I can’t be sure when I got the green checkmark because I was traveling but it’s been there for a while. I applied for Kinesiology. Waiting to hear something soon, fingers crossed :slight_smile:

@tamulover2 SAME I got my tabs and I am also kinesiology!! Same date too!!

I have six tabs.

I got tabs for Human Resource Development!!!

I am officially in.

What are tabs and where do you find them on Howdy

I sent my spring grades two weeks ago and the AIS still haven’t update anything. No green mark, no updated audit, only shows that they received the spring grades.

I sent my spring grades two weeks ago and still have nothing updated. No green mark, no updated audit, and only shows that they received my spring grades. How long does it take to change the application status to in review after sent the spring grades?

I just got admitted! Congratulations to everyone who did as well, and hopefully an answer soon to the one’s who don’t have one yet!

I have six tabs now. Does anyone know how long it takes for an official acceptance after tabs are there?

From the time I check to my admittance was like 30 min @mexicanvanilla

Anyone know when to expect decisions from the engineering college for those who had to submit spring grades

@wesleyM I have the same question but with any Agricultural majors? a 3.6 GPR 30 hours,and I’m just waiting to find out if got in or not…

When I called admissions they said that the decisions go to the individual colleges so each college could give decisons whenever. The person I was talking to said it could be any time this summer.

@WesleyM I’m in the same boat as you. What major are you applying for? I’m trying for AGEC with a 3.6 gpa as well.I called admissions and they said I should get my decision in the next 3 weeks. The cutoff to sign up for a NSC is 7/01 so I am assuming we MUST hear back before then.

@tamyou I am applying for Electrical Engineering. And they sure love to leave us in suspense