TAMU Transfer Fall 2018

I got my transfer audit revised on 05/23 so now its just as if they want to leave us in insanity waiting for these results… ugh

@AgriLife What are your stats?

I have a 3.6 GPR with 30 credit hours transferring over, all transferable courses. still kind of nervous since I’m going in to Ag Comm. what about you @tamyou

@AgriLife 3.6 on 66 all transferrable, i have all the recommended classes completed as well. Trying to go AGEC I’m also nervous, I hope I have a good shot. They have yet to put me “under review” yet and received my spring grades a week ago.

@tamyou just got my tabs on Howdy! Waiting for the admittance letter now, the Ag department really processed this application fast, less than 10 days.

Where do you see these tabs in howdy?

Got 6 tabs ! Waiting to be officially admitted !

on the top of the howdy website @WesleyM , by “home” and “applicant”. And they need to hurry up and send the admittance letter, I’ve been checking it every 5 minutes!

I am quite curious @hjarreola could you post on here when you recieve your acceptance? I have yet to see mine on the website.

@AgriLife when did you see your tabs? I saw mine and then looked at 11:30 and my acceptance was there.

Hello,

I am an international student who applied to biomedical engineering. Although, y spring grades are not needed, I still didn’t get a decision. I am kind of afraid that something happened with y application. Is there any body who has the same situation?

@annabananalm I saw them this morning around 6 am, but what i’m thinking is that they release them around noon or close to it. It seems that I should have already seen the acceptance letter… ugh i’m freaking out.

also where do you find your acceptance? on the home page of AIS?

@AgriLife On AIS homepage, but go to your letters too.

Ok, I have been checking there. Still nothing, and admissions wouldn’t tell me anything when I called…

When did they put you “under review” again?

@AgriLife

They put me “under review” on 05/23. so 9 days ago

@AgriLife I just went review starting today… I hope I hear back soon

I’m kind of lost, some people got their acceptance letters 30 minutes after they saw their tabs, and i’m going onto the 10th hour. TAMU really knows how to stress people out!