TAMU Transfer Fall 2018

My acceptance letter came a day and a half after I got tabs, @AgriLife. I definitely remember the feeling, but if you have tabs, you’re in, so congrats!

Got tabs 24 hrs ago. Still not accepted, kind of worried now.

I just saw this post i have applied to mechanical engineering with a 4.0 and 58 transferable credits. I just got denied from UT but i am still waiting on A&M can anyone tell me what tabs are you all talking about you.

@Eddy393 I am also denied yesterday by UT Computer Science with 4.0 and 49 credits,and waiting for TAMU. Go to howdy.tamu.edu and log on. All applicants have three tags “Home” “My howdy” “Applicant”, and if you see seven tags you are about to be admitted officially.

I have additional tabs like my record, finances etc are these the ones? @turboC

@Eddy393 I am not sure what other four are cause I only have those three now.

Congrats, @Eddy393! You got your tabs.

I am hoping they send me my letter and acceptance today, they gave me a “@tamu.edu” email and I have 6 tabs. I am gonna have a heart attack from waiting!

where did you get the email from ? I have been waiting since Friday morning with 6 tabs as well.

it appeared on saturday afternoon, it is for TAMU. But I have heard absolutely nothing about being accepted yet.

@AgriLife on the applicant page if you look on the my communications tab. It’ll have a my letters tab. It’ll have an acceptance letter.

Has anyone heard back after sending in spring grades recently?

I got my tabs this morning! how long until I can expect a letter?

I’m in! anyone having trouble buying the sports pass?

@tamyou - What kind of trouble are you having? When you login to buy the sports pass (through the Howdy portal) you need to use your student UIN and not your email address to create an account on the 12th Man Foundation website. If you use your email, you will get an error.

I am still waiting for a decision. This is insane

@WesleyM Have you tried calling. That’s crazy that you haven’t heard anything yet.

I called and their only response was that I could receive a decision at any point this summer

I am also waiting for CS. What’s your major @WesleyM

Officially declined for CS! Good luck to everyone who is still waiting, this will probably be my last post on this thread.