TAMU Transfer Fall 2018

I have been going crazy checking my AIS daily. It has been complete and in review for two weeks and I am applying to the College of Education and Human Development. Has anyone heard back yet? Does your major determine the time they issue your acceptance or denial? Im just getting really nervous…

@sgarcia93 We are in the same boat of checking AIS daily. Did you get the transfer audit report yet?

Yes I did. My transfer audit report was received on 1/18

I applied on 1/6 and my transcript was received on 1/9

mine said complete and in review but there is no transfer audit!

Weird… yeah mine came in soon after they got my transcript, and after they put on AIS that they had received my transcript.

I am so anxious!!!

Hi! I was wondering if anyone has heard back from the ag department? I applied for ag com and everything was finalized on January 9th.

Applied on 1/1/18 as a transfer to Mays Business School. 49 credit hours already completed, all recommended coursework finished, and a 4.0 GPA. Received transfer audit on 1/9. I will keep you all posted, good luck to all!

Howdy!!! I just received my audit report today 2/6, I submitted the application on 1/19.
My physic class is defined as “TRNS XXX identifies courses transferred by title with no equivalent course at TAMU”.
So nervous. -.-

My daughters HOWDY has tabs !!!

@amfw33 @sherry717 I have extra tabs this morning!!! Is this likey that I have been admitted? Ahhhh!!!

according to last year’s thread- I think it’s a good sign!

Does anyone get tabs and still get deferred till after spring grades?

@rowennguyen @sherry717 congrats guys! from the last year thread this means a very good thing.
I’m still under review and yet no transfer audit…

I got my tabs!!! Sherry717 I am in the same boat. I’m still taking pre-reqs that are required for my major, so I am not sure if they will ask for Spring grades in order to get an official acceptance.

I tired going onto AIS right now and it had been working for me, but now when I log in it takes me back to the home page. Is AIS down? Is this happening to anyone else?

I tired going onto AIS right now and it had been working for me, but now when I log in it takes me back to the home page. Is AIS down? Is this happening to anyone else? @sherry717

@rod514 no- it’s working for me

So, after scrolling through 43 pages of last years thread- I was looking for info on whether the tabs can appear and still get deferred for spring grades. From what I can tell, the people that got deferred didn’t get tabs until they were accepted in May/June. So getting tabs now is a definite indication of acceptance. Hopefully, it’s the same this year or there will be some upset people :slight_smile: