TAMU Transfer Fall 2018

Also still waiting, will hopefully hear today. I’ve already had a decision given to messy semester because I didn’t have enough hours. Will I get a new one tab for this decision? Sorry if this didn’t make sense

@jumpo69 Electrical Engineering

I’m waiting for both TAMU and UT Austin to give me decisions for CS. The funny thing is that half the guys transferring into CS for UT Austin are from TAMU.

@jumpo69 I was already denied for UT Austin. Really hoping A&M accepts me.

I got six tabs!!!

Yay yay @aroome

Major just switched from CS to GIS, so I got declined. Best of luck to the rest of ya

Did anyone else get an email about a BA in Computing?

@jumpo69 I got the same email as well. I think I’ll apply to it. It kinda sucks it’s due this Friday.

Just accepted into Liberal Arts for Communication!

@61286531 29 free hours?? So pretty much anyone that enrolls in this program has to double major in something else. A minor is only 16 hrs.

Idk man, a BS is always better than a BA. I’m trying to talk to admissions for more information

@jumpo69 With 29 free hours, I was planning on using them to enrolled in higher CPSC courses. Though as you mentioned, I think I’ll double major in Applied Mathematical Sciences (CS-focus) or Math. I thought about applying then internally transferring but I don’t have the time/funds to burn through to start from square one to take introduction to engineering weed-out classes. I think it’s neat to consider it’s still under their engineering college so those who are in the program with have access to A&M’s strong engineering career fair.

I got this morning the famous 6 tabs people are talking about. Did everyone that already got the 6 tabs get accepted?

@Congratulations CS131022. i got the 6 tabs too this morning. Not sure how to read it!!! Waiting for the official acceptance

I got my 6 tabs this morning as well. Does this mean we are accepted?

Congrats @Aparna98 & @cs131022 !

What is y’alls major?

@WesleyM , computer science

@WesleyM , my major is computer science

Electrical Engineering