TAMU Transfer Fall 2018

My major is Computer Engineering

Just got admitted to computer science!

I got my 6 tabs this morning. Nice to see a whole round of us get it! Anyone else having trouble getting into AIS? Whenever I log in, I get redirected to AIS’s homepage. No issues with Howdy though. I would like to submit my meningitis vaccine ASAP.

@cs131022, @61286531, are you guys international students?

@moshimor I’m not an international student

Yes I am an international student

@61286531 @Aparna98 Can I ask your stats?

@moshimor, @61286531 , I’m in-state student.

I got my tabs this morning for BA - Computing.

I’m going to try to internally transfer to CS. Anyone know how difficult this could be?

@WesleyM , congrats on your 6 tabs.

@cs131022 @jumpo69 what was your GPA?

@jumpo69, congrats on your tabs!

Gpa was 4.0

@cs131022 Congratulations!

@moshimo, Gpa was 4.0 with 32 hours ( now 48 hours), Honors College, good ECs.

3.91 GPA , 64 hrs, ENG PHYS 1 & 2 , Math up to Calc 3 and Diff EQ completed

Anyone know how internally transferring at TAMU works? Was accepted to Computing going to try and transfer into CS after a semester. Its literally the same course layout accept for 2 Advanced CS classes.

My stats: International student; 3.57 GPA; Credits:52 semester credits accepted(till 3rd semester) and additional 20 semester credits just completed; TOEFL - 115/120; lots of EC; Currently studying COMP Science in a reputed Indian University; working for a Tech startup

Still 6 Tabs…No update in the AIS…bit concerned…

@Aparna98 Same… I can’t even log onto AIS, it keep redirecting me to the login…

I have 6 tabs but my major got changed… is that because I got declined from that major or because I don’t have enough business credits yet to enter the business school & be a business major? This happened to me at UMD.