TAMU Transfer Fall 2018

AIS is not working for me atm and from previous years post, it’s good news haha. I hope we all get in :slight_smile:

How long did it take for your tabs to show up?

@rod514 My application was completed and I received my audit Jan 28th and the tabs appeared this morning Feb 7th. My ais is not working and I hear that means it is trying to update to an acceptance page soon!

My tabs showed up this morning!! :slight_smile:

My tabs showed up this morning, but I am still able to access and log into AIS. Kind of worried now :frowning: Really hope I am not deferred for my Spring grades, as the anxiety is killing me!

I’m totally in the same boat, I think we’ll hear back pretty soon though!

Here is a rundown of how my daughters application has processed- she is applying for Liberal Arts- Communication. 2nd choice is Anthropology. Transferring from Blinn with a 3.22 and 27 hours

1/10/18 submitted application and essay
1/18/18 submitted requested high school transcript
1/21/18 transfer audit done
2/7/18 tabs appeared in HOWDY
As of today (2/8) still waiting on official acceptance

Really hope I receive an answer before I visit A&M this Saturday

I also noted that from last year and the year before that people begin receiving acceptances around 3 pm…

DAUGHTER JUST GOT ADMITTED! LIBERAL ARTS/ COMMUNICATION. IT LITERALLY JUST UPDATED 2 MINUTES AGO!! GO CHECK YOURS

AHHHHHHHHHH I AM SOOOO HAPPY!!!

Congrats @sherry717 !!! I just got accepted as well! IM SO EXCITED TO BE AN AGGIE!!! Good luck to everyone still in the admissions process! The wait will be worth it!

@rowennguyen thanks- she is so excited! I know liberal arts hears back pretty quick.

@sherry717 @oliveduets I started bawling when I received my official letter haha! I am so happy for us all!!

Yayyy!!! I got accepted too into liberal arts!! Tabs definitely mean no deferral for spring grades.

Congrats for all of you guys!
I hope to hear some good news from College of Architecture soon!

@amfw33 thank you and good luck! I think you guys are next

Congrats to you guys! Does anyone know when ais is going to be back up im still unable to log in.

@rod514 mine never did go down. I’ve been able to log in frequently. In fact, I was logged in earlier and is said “App complete and under review” and then clicked into HOWDY and then back to AIS and it changed right then to “You’re admitted”. That was around 12:30

Got accepted!! Good luck to you all!!!