TAMU Transfer Fall 2018

What kind of tabs popped up for the people accepted?

@klbrown99 it’s tabs that appear in your HOWDY. There are 6. Home. Applicant. Finances. My Howdy. And 2 others I can’t think of right now. My daughters tabs --appeared yesterday morning and acceptance came today about 12:30

I am a very nontraditional student (much older than average

You are never too old for college

How can you check what step your application is at?

@farnorth68 never too old for college!

@rod514 go to the AIS and look for the MY APP is …
https://applicant.tamu.edu

3.81 GPA over 33 hours, applied mathematical sciences major.

Anxiously waiting for something too, haha. Application says in review and there is a transfer audit document generated.

@mexicanvanilla how long does take to get the audit?

The waiting is worse now than when I was high schooler having to wait. Lol. I’m a poultry science major. Anyone heard from Ag Life Science?

@farnorth68 I’m sure you’ll get in and about a few days to two weeks. I got me a week and a half smh @amfw33

Mine took 2 days to generate.

I submitted my app 1/1/2018 @ 1:45am, but I’ve read that Ag is one the last to send out decisions.

Submitted on 1.31.18. Current status is Complete and In Review, with Transfer Audit complete. No tabs yet. Transfer to College of Education and Human Dev. - Major: Allied Health. 45 transfer hours; 3.1 gpa

Does anyone know when Mays Business starts issuing decisions?

It might be helpful to shoot a call to Mays, but from the look of previous threads I’m assuming Mays transfers won’t be receiving decisions until after the March 1st deadline due to very high competitiveness.

I’ve been admitted as of this morning!! Got the extra tabs first, then AIS updated. I may be the oldest sophomore, but I’m a loud,proud Aggie!

Good job! Glad to hear that.

@farnorth68 if you don’t mind me asking, what was your gpa and class hours??

@farnorth68 Congrats!
Good luck with others, and still waiting for the transfer audit, it takes forever

Has anyone heard from the the College of Education & Human Development? I applied on 1/11 with a 3.32 for Human Resource Development. I am still waiting! I figured I’d get a letter to submit spring grades, since I am taking the last required calculus class…But, I haven’t gotten anything yet.