TAMU Transfer Fall 2018

@jahughey Mine did the same thing for each of the transcripts I sent. I’d only worry if it stays that way for more than a few days or so.

Admissions sent me a letter saying they would postpone my decision to wait for spring grades. I know this happens sometimes, but ugh it just makes me more anxious. Did this happen to anyone else?

Woke up this morning to tabs in Howdy. Do I dare hope? @-)

@Andalucian Congrats! I believe this mean you are going to be an Aggie.

Hi! I just got six tabs on Howdy website. I applied for Mays. Is it a good sign??

Congratulations y’all!!! Tabs mean you are admitted. Watch AIS and your status should change from in review to admitted soon.

Thanks, @MJS0407! Hope you’re right - it’s rather nerve-wracking.

I applied to Mays as well, and I got tabs today too!! Hopefully a great sign. Congrats to everyone who worked so hard!!!

I have tabs!!! Nothing in AIS yet! Hoping for the best!

Congrats guys!!! I applied to mays as well and haven’t heard back yet. Would you mind me asking your stats and when y’all applied?

Anyone have anything in AIS that got tabs today??

Not yet @Walldor. Anxiously checking it way too often.

My daughter’s tabs appeared on Friday morning and neither AIS or Howdy has updated yet. She emailed her advisor and he told her it can take up to a week for everything to update. As long as you have 6 tabs in Howdy, you are good. We are anxiously awaiting hers to update lol

So does the tabs mean you are 100% admitted? Or is there a chance that that means you are getting postponed until spring grades???

Can someone screenshot what the 6 tabs look like?

@hollyfay Basically, login in to Howdy using this link https://howdy.tamu.edu
If you do not get the 6 tabs you will only have “Home Applicant My Howdy”
6 tabs means you are going to have more than those such as My Record My Finance … etc)
That is what I undersantd from pervious threats.
Congrats for all who are accepted and good luck with whom who are watining like my self hhhhhh

Thanks. He’s definitely got 6 tabs now…new ones are Finances, My Record, and Student Life. Also has access to the Library.

@HollyFay according to the previous last year threats Congrats!
In which college is he applying?

Thank you! He’s applying to Mays. We will continue to be cautiously optimistic!

I got my acceptance! I suspect they’re updating now - I imagine those with tabs will be “making it official” soon.