TAMU transfer Fall 2019

I just received their decision, it says:
Thank you for your application to Texas A&M University. The College of Engineering has reviewed your application for Fall 2019 transfer admission and would like to postpone a decision in order to re-review your file once the spring semester is complete and you have sent in your spring grades.
Please send an official transcript with Spring grades to the Office of Admissions by June 1, 2019 at which time we will reconsider your application for Fall admission. Only those reviewed applicants whom the college determines as competitive are given the opportunity to submit spring grades for a second review. If we do not receive a transcript by June 1, we will assume that you have made plans to enroll elsewhere in the Fall and do not wish to be considered further for admission to Texas A&M.
Reconsideration for the fall term is limited to applicants studying in the U.S.

I know it means what it means but do you guys have any idea if this letter would reduce my chance or increase it? because on second paragraph it says “ Only those reviewed applicants whom the college determines as competitive are given the opportunity to submit spring grades for a second review."

@Reza_PGE I think it is promising…at least it’s not a flat out rejection! Kill it this semester!!

Maybe @Thelma2 has seen this before?

The letter does not increase or decrease you chance of being admitted. It means, they think you are competitive but not quite competitive enough to offer you a “Yes” and they want to see your Spring grades. They will evaluate you again against the competition you are up against for a spot. It may be that you are taking courses that they want to see how you finish in them, especially if they are required on the transfer sheet. It is not uncommon for them to ask for Spring grades for transfers of any major.

Good Luck!