Tamu Transfer Spring 2018

@gigem2020 Yes I’ve also applied there! Have you heard anything since then?

@MasonB98 @gigem2020 I’ve applied to the college of EAHD too. I feel like I’m checking Howdy everyday day, several times a day! I’m so ready to know, one way or the other!!!

What time of the day did y’all see the tabs?! I applied on sep 21 received my audit on Oct 5.

Applied to the geoscience school for GIST and 2nd choice was Liberal arts BS in Sociology…

I just want to know when they update howdy. Like 8am during the afternoon?? I check every morning and afternoon. I called and ask and the guy said that it updates overnight.

But everyone seems to be getting tabs or at least realizing they got tabs in the afternoon, not in the morning :confused:

Ya @Texas1990 I’ve noticed that as well

@Texas1990 I checked at noon PST and saw I had tabs. Idk about anyone else.

What exactly are the titles on the tabs?

Did you check in the morning or was that you’re first time checking for the day?

I think finance, student life and something else @TexasMustang they are three extra tabs added on when you have supposedly have been accepted.

My son has 6 tabs - Home, Applicant, My Record, My Finances, Student Life, and My Howdy. Does that sound right for the tabs one is supposed to get before acceptance?

@TexasMustang yes, I believe so! Congrats!! Around what time of the day did you notice those tabs?

@Texas1990 before I got my tabs I was checking EVERYDAY and multiple times a day. I got so tired of it I slowly went down to only once a day. I checked every morning still. The day I got my tabs I did not check in the morning because I was late for work but I have a 9 am break and I checked not expecting anything new and I had tabs! Then the same day around 3 pm I was admitted on ais. The tabs should be home, applicant, my record, my finances, student life and my howdy. If you check on your phone you can tell right away because there will be icons for each of those under “mobile quick links” that was the first thing that I noticed that changed. I hope this helps. Good luck guys!!

Has anyone heard back from the School of Public Health?

@docjill04 I called them back in September and they said that they wait for all public health applications to come in and then start making decisions so since the deadline was October 15th we should be hearing back soon I would think.

@Coscitamu haha, I saw you started this thread so I know that was a longggg wait for you!

I’m currently checking at least 4 times a day and it’s driving me crazy. I just want to know when t updates but I guess they don’t have a set time.

Congrats on your acceptance!!! WHOOOP!

@Texas1990 oh yea wait was terrible but it’s worth it now. Hopefully you hear soon!! And thank you!!

How many people are going into A&M with no roommate ? Or plans for housing? I don’t want to live on campus although it is very convenient but living in a dorm sucks, my brother did it and his roommate didn’t get along mostly because you basically share a small room with no privacy. I’m sure it would be doffrent if they had an apartment of house where only certain areas were shared.

I’m officially going to be an Aggie! If you have applied to the college of education and human development go check your portal! I received my tabs this morning at around 10 am and AIS updated at around 1 pm. Good luck to everyone else that is still waiting for a response! Thanks and Gig 'em!

Got tabs this morning waiting for AIS to update.

My ais changed yesterday to both majors as my second choice, I thought for sure I was done and denied to the school.

Hope y’all can get something soon, even if it is your second choice!!

GIG 'EM :slight_smile:

@Texas1990 AYE!!! That’s what I like to hear!! Congrats!! The wait was worth it. It’s a great feeling!!!