Tamu Transfer Spring 2018

Does anyone know how long it takes to receive the acceptance letter in the mail after getting your online acceptance?

also, anyone can follow me on instagram @ liaschex DM me I’d love to meet new people!

I called the Ag science advisor who does the acceptance for Ag science and Ag communication majors and he said that if you are from the Ag department you should find out by the first week of December.

Awesome! Huge congrats. I also got accepted into Visualizaion las week too. Where is she transferring from? I’d love to hear what her plans for classes are since it looks like we won’t be able to start the big chain of prerequisites until Fall.

Just got accepted to Aerospace Engineering!!! I received tabs and my acceptance letter this morning!

Congrats Transfers. My daughter did this last spring. She is doing great but major adjustment first semester in! Look for me at the New Student Conference. I’ll be in the MSC at a table! If y’all have any questions before then, let me know! Happy To help!

Anybody heard anything from civil engineering department yet?

@aggiedaughter98 can you add me to the group as well

i just requested you on insta! also anyone else feel free to add me! @bzuberbier

I got tabs!!!

How long does it take until you gets accepted after you get tabs?

within days

Have anyone heard anything back from the Computer Science department ? My application is still under review today.

@helloCreep mine is still under review as well. I called Comp Sci Admissions on the 6th and was told we’d get decisions either the week before or after Thanksgiving Break. However, when I called again this Wednesday I spoke to a different person who told me that they have no idea when decisions are going out, and to speak to the general admissions department.

So, when I called them, I was told they don’t know either and decisions can go out as late as one week before registration closes (!!).

I emailed the Comp Sci recruiter this morning and asked for more info. When she replies I can let you know what was said

I got tabs (Computer Engineering) sadly i’m so preoccupied with exams I can’t celebrate

That’s awesome @EchoSolar! Good luck with your finals

@helloCreep Okay, the recruiter didn’t return my email so I contacted the Comp Sci department again (they’re going to block my phone number at some point lol). This time the person I spoke with told me they’re likely going to wait until we submit our transcripts for this semester before making a decision.

Which is frustrating, especially since the other schools I applied to gave me a decision within a month of receiving my application. Oh well I suppose.

@helloCreep they’ve posted decisions! I got accepted

Congrats everyone. So exciting. Sign up for nsc asap. Let me know if y’all have any questions. Where to stay, eat, play, what to have ready for your advisor, etc.

@YourCollegeMom I’m kind of nervous for Howdy camp! Is it similar to Fish Camp? And a schedule was created for me, but it’s only 12 hours and I want to be in a minimum of 15. My howdy says I can’t register until January 10, though. Will advisors be able to help with that at NSC?

@aggiedaughter98 Don’t be nervous about Howdy Camp. You will have a blast and meet tons of people. EVERYONE is nervous… trust me. But I have not met a single person that regretted going. My niece and nephew are both counselors this year. You are in good hands.

As for your schedule. Yes, advisors will literally walk everyone through registration. They will hand you the classes they have selected for your and spots that are available. You’ll log in and register for it and others if you so choose. Just know that no one register before NSC and it will be done on the 2nd day.

I’ll have a table at the MSC during the conference. Come say hi!!!