Tamu Transfer Spring 2018

So raise your hand if you’re going to TCamp?

Hey! I’m applying for the same major. Literally same GPA, and I’ve been pretty worried too! Hopefully we both get in. Do you have any idea when we’ll find out about admissions decision?

Howdy, I applied for the up coming 2018 spring semester for communications in the liberal arts college. I applied at the beginning of the year and got the decision that they needed to see my final grades at the end of the fall 2018 semester. After submitting how long is the wait and where can I see my decision?

@txaggie1992 & @TAMUTurtle Hi!
My son is applying for this Spring admission to Viz! It would be great to hear about your journey!
He is applying as a freshman with 15 hours dual credit with a 3.8 gpa. By the end of this fall semester, he will have 25 hours including physics.
We are nervous & would appreciate any feedback!

@tonpere how competitive is to get in CS ? I am applying for Spring 2019 rn. Scared af …

@krispy1 CS is in architecture. Very competitive. What are your stats? It is a great program. My nephew is about to graduate with this. He did a study abroad and two internships. He has a job with one of them starting in January. So when you get in, you’ll be in great hands. Good luck!!

@AggieMomhelp I meant computer science. I am just scared because they are not going to release decisions until late November or December,… which sucks because after getting accepted I will have to look for apartment and classes and etc in a short notice.

oh oops @krisP1. There are a lot of people that sublease for spring. I know my daughter is. So if you’re interested in hearing about that, let me know. But seriously, do not worry about housing. There are a ton of places around here. AND you can’t select classes until your NSC in January (around the 10th ish).