Tamu Transfer Spring 2018

my question hasn’t been answered yet, does that mean admittance? :((, I’m just so anxious now. My major is electrical engineering

When I spoke with admissions today they told me that tabs meant “it was a really good indication of what is going on with your application”

@motconga123 I think it is a very good sign! I know the wait is torture. Hang in there… my fingers are crossed for you! >:D<

@motconga123 it is definitely a good sign, either Thursday or Friday you should be able to see an update. go to “applicant” tab then you should be able to see “Whoop! You have been admitted”

Has anyone heard of anything from construction science?!?!?? @motconga123 in the past threads 100% of the people who got tabs got admitted so yes it’s definitely a good sign and definitely means accepted. Howdy always updates first before decisions go out

Any one with tabs, has your AIS updated yet??

I don’t see any tabs yet :confused:

@aggiefall2017 Thank you so much! So I guess I can relax now, so party early? lol, Thank youuu!!

@ekka123 Me too but we’re both doing political science so we should hear at the same time. I called the people reviewing us yesterday and they have no idea how soon some decisions might be out.

@gigggem oh okay! Let me know if you get any changes on howdy or ais!

Hey y’all! I just found this thread and wanted to chime in. I applied on August 4 and received my transfer audit on 8/21 Im an economics major out of state with a 3.4 GPA and 30 transfer credits. Has anyone else received tabs for the same major and anyone know when they may send out decisions?? @-)

Anyone heard from the Ag Department yet?

@kat12557 I am an Ag major also and I have not heard anything. From reading the forums it looks like the Ag majors had their tabs change on the 20th of September. Whats your major?

On the TAMU transfer spring 2017 last year, people got tab on 11th and we got tabs on 12th, they were accepted on 21th so we should expect the acceptance to come this week? Around Thursday or Friday. Is that correct assumption? Any news anyone?

@jordan2333 RPTS! What about yours?

Has anybody else gotten tabs? It seems like a lot of majors are taking longer this year

Construction science major here no tabs yet. On the earlier forum everyone is foollowing the fall of 2017, the construction science majors didn’t hear till mid November… talk about a long wait!

I have applied to transfer to A&M as a sociology major. How long is it taking people to hear a response?// have anyone else applied as a soci major?

@kat12557 Mine is Agricultural Science!

I got my tabs this morning! I applied for psychology which is a liberal arts major, good luck to the rest of y’all!!