Tamu Transfer Spring 2018

Y’all have to keep in mind that the people you speak to on the phone can’t just come out and say “tabs mean acceptance.” Tabs are a good thing. I have cousins and friends who are TAMU students and I’ve compared my Howdy portal to all of theirs and they look almost exactly the same! Everything is gonna be good, stay calm everyone!!

I just got off work and let me just say thank the Lord for this thread. I feel so much more calm after reading it. My mom said that anecdotal evidence presents the scenario that those who got tabs are accepted, and those who didn’t get them, aren’t. I guess I just need to be PATIENT and have some faith in my application. I feel a little peace in knowing that, no matter what, I will be getting an answer very soon and won’t have to continue waiting

I JUST GOT ACCEPTED!! CHECK AIS!

MINE JUST UPDATED!!!

I still stay the same, just so anxious nowww :(((((

SAME! I JUST GOT ACCEPTED

I’ve been accepted too!!! This is so exciting guys, I got my major too which is psychology!! We are all going to be studying at A&M next semester!!! Whooop

I GOT ACCEPTED TOO!!!

I GOT ACCEPTEDDD!!! GIGGEMMMM

Anyone applying to the college of agriculture hear from them yet?

Has anyone applied as a sociology major?

I applied into Ag and haven’t heard anything yet.

Nothing is better than denial! Good luck to everyone who hasn’t heard yet. Still waiting on a decision from Lib Arts, but my app didn’t go into review until recently so I’m not worried yet.

The time is very persistent from last year thread to this year thread, so there’s one more round of acceptance around mid November. Good luck you guys!

Nothing is better that denial??

I meant not hearing anything yet is better than the alternative… I understand that sounded wrong now lol.

So I don’t know if this is too early to ask, or the wrong place to do so, but I was wondering what everyone who has been accepted plans on doing for housing, and if anyone has signed up for NSC?

@aggiedaughter98 I signed up for the first NSC session!

Oh awesome! :slight_smile: @gigggem so did I-Janurary 9th! And I think I read that this upcoming Friday, we can start applying for housing! It was cool to see AIS change after I registered for NSC. Now we need to complete the checklist they have on there!

Hey guys! Just came across this forum today, so I thought I’d add my stats. I applied for psychology as my first choice major.
51 hours, 3.41 gpa
Applied on 9/1, Under Review 9/20.
Good luck y’all.