TAMU - Transfer

I am currently attending a 4-year university at the lower region of Texas, and I want to transfer to another university (UT Austin, or A&M College Station). Anyways, the programs I want to transfer into only accepts students below 75 credit hours (biomedical science) and my second option is below 90 hours (biochemistry). The issue is that after my spring semester I will have 72 hours, and thankfully the right GPA as well. Although, I have another institution (community college) that has a couple more credit hours; pretty much my core curriculum. I haven’t transferred it all yet, I’ve transferred some credits already to my university credits. The thing is if I were to apply to these programs, it would set me above the 75 and 90 credit-hour mark for the programs. The question is, do I need to transfer all of my credits including the institution that will set me above the limit? If so, is there anyway I can tell them, “hey, can you please not accept these credits so I can be part of the program?”. How do I go about fixing this, I don’t mind staying at the university I’m currently attending; I’m just weighing out my options and opportunities. However, I would love to attend one of the two universities.