TAMU Transfers - Fall 2023

What’s the rate of people getting accepted after submitting spring grades? They asked for mine. I got 1 A and 3 BS this semester and my gpa went up. Major is contraction science

3 Likes

I don’t know the stats. I do know Construction Science is very competitive, not a huge major.
Perhaps @ChristiR93 knows?

1 Like

Gotcha, I just heard that getting request for spring grades is a good sign. Just need to get good grades in the spring and as king your gpa goes up or even stay consistent. So I was just wondering if anyone has been rejected after submitting spring grades

3 Likes

major is sports managment

2 Likes

My son is a prospective transfer for Blinn in CoSci. Received tabs for housing and new student conference. I’m assuming these are the tabs that are a good sign??

3 Likes

Check your Howdy tab. My son received his new tabs for housing this afternoon!

3 Likes

So far no tabs :(. Did your son get a new transfer audit after he submitted his spring grades? Or did he not get deferred for spring grades?

1 Like

Do you know if they make a new audit for people that got deferred for spring grades?

2 Likes

Yes there should be a new transfer degree audit with spring grades.

2 Likes

My daughter sent her spring grades in last Friday and it still hasnt updated in Howdy. Still a red X. Anyone else have that?

1 Like

I had my transcript sent on Tuesday and it showed up as received in AIS a day later on Wednesday, with the red X replaced with a yellow symbol. It also showed up in the My Documents section. But some other students had their transcript sent on Wednesday and it hasn’t yet showed up as received. They called admissions and were told that they have been bombarded over the last couple of days with transcripts, which they manually match up with the student, and it’s going to take longer to show up as received.

1 Like

All green checks this morning! Whew!

4 Likes

Yay! Almost there! Can’t wait to see that in my AIS!

2 Likes

I still have heard nothing at all. I was not deferred from spring grades and still no news. I’ve called admissions a million times and every time they say everything looks fine. Any opinions on my situation?

1 Like

Yes mine is still like this too

Many are waiting and the Deadline is June 1st at the earliest - is your name in the student directory by chance?

1 Like

Many are still waiting and the Deadline is June 1st - is your name in the student directory by chance?

1 Like

Yes

2 Likes

From what I’ve heard everywhere, the fact that your name is appearing in the directory is a very positive sign. My son’s name popped up in the directory and he was accepted a few days later. Good luck! We’re all rooting for you!

Yes mine is in the directory! Its been in the directory for around a week from what I have been able to tell

1 Like