TAMU Transfers - Fall 2023

My son got his acceptance today! First choice major of TCMG in school of ENGR! He had the add’l tabs this morning but AIS didn’t update until around 2pm. Good luck to everyone still waiting, it’s stressful!

4 Likes

@tristatecoog oh my…”some kind of business”:roll_eyes:
And he’s going to have a rude awakening in History, if he isn’t a big reader!
Glad he’s happy!

2 Likes

Having a degree from Texas A&M has a lot of leverage in it. There are benefits to just having that connection. So maybe just accept that and don’t judge. If that bothers you maybe Texas A&M isn’t for you and that’s ok! So many options out there.

1 Like

@CadTad99 not judging, I have an Aggie grad and I’m married to an Aggie. But I would’ve had huge issues, if my child had not gotten her chosen major, settled for some random major, just to say she’s an Aggie. That can be said for any school.

3 Likes

I checked the student directory and apparently they created an email for me and my howdy has an extra tab(total of 6) is this good?

2 Likes

It’s good if your Howdy looks like this.

Woke up to seven tabs this morning!

7 Likes

And a tamu email in directory.

3 Likes

Congratulations!!

1 Like

My major changed back to my first choice and all of my admit information has my first choice! It never hurts to ask questions yall!

8 Likes

Woohoo! Way to go!!

2 Likes

Seems like a lot of people that are in the college of liberal arts received their tabs tdy!

2 Likes

Woke up to my tabs today for Econ B.S!

7 Likes

Not me. Psychology. Still waiting.
I called admissions today and they said there goal is to let everyone know by early next week

2 Likes

Let all transfers know, or the Psychology department?

1 Like

All transfers.

2 Likes

Anyone’s official decision take longer than three hours after the tabs? Both my majors still show so I’m not worried just wondering!

1 Like

I heard some peoples took 8 hours or so yesterday.

3 Likes

I’ve seen it take some people 7 hours to get admission after getting the tabs.

2 Likes

This sucks look like I gotta wait another week :(. I heard alot of people that get declined will already know by now, so I guess that’s good news but I don’t know with the admission office this year

2 Likes