TAMU Transfers - Fall 2023

I applied for Agricultural Economics for the Fall. I received my audit on March 30th. The audit says I have a 3.67 gpa (I had a 3.83 in all of my required courses) and I have 27 credits. I have one required course still in progress. I am super stressed since a lot of people got accepted today. Do y’all think I won’t get in since I haven’t gotten a decision yet?

1 Like

I have a 3.66 gpa with all required courses done and 56 transferable hours after these 6 I’m in finish. I applied the 4th of Jan and received my audit Feb. 14th so I think there’s still plenty of time for you to get accepted!

2 Likes

Thanks! I applied pretty late, Feb 6th, but considering there are only two months to apply I guess that is right in the middle. I’m also not sure how time plays into it, since I know many people who applied super late.

1 Like

Got my Acceptance this morning! Mays - 4.0 GPA

5 Likes

Congrats!! You’re the first Mays acceptance I’ve seen this cycle.

Anyone in the Arts & Sciences college heard back yet?

I applied late (late February) as a transfer to Arts and Sciences, and I have yet to receive a transfer audit. My application has been in ‘complete and in review’ status for a little over a week now.

3 Likes

My daughter got accepted today- Communications . Applied early Jan.

2 Likes

@user_483262 congrats on Mays acceptance!
If you have a parent on FB, tell them to join this page.
Parents only, must answer ALL questions to join.

1 Like

Congrats to your daughter! When in January did she apply? My daughter applied in January as well. Hoping she hears something soon!

Congratulations! When did you apply? I applied to Mays on January 1st with a 3.86. I am really hoping to hear back soon.

2 Likes

I applied to arts and sciences with a communications BS degree and got accepted last week! I applied Jan 4th and received audit Feb. 14

2 Likes

Congratulations! That is great news! My daughter applied a couple of weeks later than you. Curious if many accepted were PSA students? From what my daughter has seen, there have been 4.0 students and PSA students accepted. Wondering if those students get priority in the process? @ChristiR93 , perhaps you know?

It can’t be PSA students being accepted right now as we have to wait for our final spring transcript. We have a June 1 deadline to get the transcript to TAMU. PSA acceptances are expected in the first two weeks of June.

2 Likes

@Tee2 you are correct, PSA students can’t apply until semester is over, have their official transcript.

1 Like

I am wondering if I should be worried. I applied January 1st with all required coursework and 63 transferrable hours according to my transfer audit. I have a 3.86. First choice major is Mays and second choice is Econ. I am starting to see people getting their acceptance to Mays. I knew my chances would be low because I don’t have a 4.0

@user55678 do you have A’s in all Mays pre-reqs?

I have 2 B’s.

Not going to lie, that could keep you out of Mays.

Thank you for being honest. It looks like they are going through applications and accepting 4.0’s first. Maybe there will be spots left over.

2 Likes