TAMU2020 Blinn Team offers?

Does anyone know how much cheaper Blinn Team will be compared to being admitted into your major? I’ve tried searching online but I’m having difficulty finding reliable information.

@nhoff22 I read 1500 less a semester.

@nhoff22 I looked it up on Blinn’s website. According to their 2015-2016 catalog, as an OOS, it appears that 15hrs/semester will cost about $3700.00 (roughly $7500.00/yr) in tuition. I hope that I’m correct because that’s a ton of savings. My parents are going to go into shock if this is right. Of course there’s housing/meal plan which is slightly higher per semester for most on-campus housing.

Say what? ~$16,000 for OOS to attend TAMU/Blinn for a year? I must be mistaking (Boston University was going to be $68k/yr without merit schlr). If anyone has experience with TEAM cost of attendance, please jump in!

@ac791923, Blinn TEAM has what they call pathway agreements that ensure a seamless transition to certain majors (business and biology are two agreements) upon successful completion of TEAM requirements. Just Google “Blinn Pathways” for more information.There are some majors (engineering, allied health) that are extremely competitive and more difficult to get in to upon completion of TEAM. These majors are not guaranteed. It is my understanding, however, that a student offered TEAB (the Engineering Academy at Blinn) is guaranteed a slot in engineering at A&M upon successful completion of the program. I’m not sure if they get their pick of which field of engineering. Even full admit engineering students have to compete for the limited slots in some engineering fields (such as petroleum).