Tardies - Rescind?

<p>Hi, I want to know if tardies play any roll in being rescinded? I kept my gpa up for the first semester of my senior year, but I have 19 tardies…(14 of them being my first period class).</p>

<p>Will this be a problem?</p>

<p>Depends on what your schools does with the tardies lol. My friends all had like countless tardies and 30+ absences and were fine.</p>

<p>^Well, to my knowledge of the transcript, record of tardies or absences is not even on there.</p>

<p>Well,at my school. 8+ tardies is an automatic fail of the class, and you wouldn't want that.</p>

<p>^Every school is different, and mine definitely does not do that, otherwise I would know about it.</p>

<p>Although we encourage students to be punctual, some professors at the college level really do not appreciate tardy students, tardies are not taken into consideration during the admissions process.</p>

<p>At my school 10+ cuts (unexcused absences) and you fail that class. So that would get your admissions taken away.
And then 5 more cuts on top of the 10 gets you expelled. That would DEFINITELY ruin your chances.</p>