Target IS stocked

<p>I am standing in Target. Appears they are pretty stocked up on things for dorms.</p>

<p>Wait 'til Saturday night LOL!!</p>

<p>I know! We bought everything that could fit in the car, but son brought down his laundry basket too late. Pretty sure Target won’t be out of thoseI think I am going to have to sit on the roof for the trip tomorrow!</p>

<p>We’re heading out tomorrow. My nephew (UA Junior) advises us to bring only clothes and computer, and buy everything else. </p>

<p>My brother rolls his eyes (2 bama kid veteran) and says bring whatever you can fit, but don’t stress over it. Each suite will pretty much have 4 of everything by the time the last student moves in.</p>

<p>I guess since I’m a CC parent, you all know I stressed over it in March, and I’ll have 1 of everything with us when we pull up to Riverside West at 12:59:59 tomorrow.</p>

<p>LOL!!! We coordinated so we only have 1 of certain things. Both girls were dying for fresh fruit. That is why I was at Target tonight stocking up on fresh fruit for them. We brought as much as we could from home except for the over the door mirror. Was not about to attempt to transport that half way across the country. Saw tons of them tonight. </p>

<p>Also went tonight late to avoid the crush tomorrow morning ;)</p>

<p>What?! You’re cutting it fine, Bill. I’d be 12:59.58 if I were you. Seriously, good luck with move in. I’ll be in Target searching for black hangers - have to be black to match all the other ones, so says S.</p>

<p>HA! D has to have the black velvet hangers. Being the bad mom that I am, I only let her buy one package to bring. Not enough. She informed me earlier this week to bring more and that the Target in Tuscaloosa was “all out”. Therefore, I stopped at the one in Bessemer and bought more on my way from the airport. Went in the Target tonight in Tuscaloosa and did see the plastic hangers where a ton of the college stuff is in the front. Did not go look for velvet hangers just to see. They had microwaves and all kinds of stuff lined up down the middle of the wide aisles. I am pretty sure they had way more ironing boards than will be needed much less used.</p>

<p>Publix has Dial brand body washes, all flavors and scents, for half price this week. And Brawny select-a-size paper towels.</p>

<p>I need twinkle lights. Our target only has the green wire lights. What are the odds that Tuscaloosa has the white? Gonna stop in fultondale on the way.</p>

<p>Yes, I need white Christmas lights for D. She also wants some light for her closet. Don’t know how I’m going to rig that one. No electricity in the closet to plug anything in so it has to be battery. Think I’ll have better luck at somewhere like Home Depot or Lowes.<br>
I do believe I saw Christmas decor at Michaels in Tuscaloosa 2 weeks ago. I know Hobby Lobby at home has lights.</p>

<p>White lights galore at the Hobby Lobby in Northport.</p>

<p>Yes to Hobby Lobby, but don’t go on Sunday…it’s closed.</p>

<p>Probably also available at Michaels on McFarland.</p>

<p>Oh Gawwdddd…I thought I had everything covered…now I have to go out and get twinkle lights???</p>

<p>Yeah for Hobby Lobby, but is the string white or green? I’ll try that before I drive down today. For graduation she gave all of her girlfriends a hand painted tile that said, “Don’t let anybody dull your sparkle” and a box of twinkle lights for them to use in their room. Did we buy any for her at the time? NO. Good luck to everyone moving in this weekend.</p>

<p>TxNCM, I am at Old Time Pottery and they have the white lights on white wire. The string is 60 mini-style LED lights indoor/outdoor, 16 ft. string (end to end). $7.99. Do you want me to pick some up for you? I will be in Ttown tomorrow evening around 5-6 pm.</p>

<p>Sorry MSUBAMA, that msg should have included you too. Reading msgs on my phone is not my strength!</p>

<p>That is so sweet! I have an old time pottery here, so I will try there on the way out this afternoon. We will be leaving tomorrow evening, so it might be cutting it to close to coordinate. Thanks so much.</p>

<p>You should find them at OTP. Hope that’s what you want.</p>