TB testing

<p>Does anybody know if the student health center do tb testing? Thanks</p>

<p>Not sure about this or if the bacterial meningitis vaccine is required for only on campus students. I would recommend getting the bacterial meningitis vaccine as an Aggie student I knew tragically passed away a year or two ago when they got it. </p>

<p>Just had to advocate for it real quick so hopefully it never happens again.</p>

<p>I’ve already got the bacterial meningitis vaccine, I have a registration hold which is the tb testing, but I guess the shc do them</p>

<p>and the bacterial meningitis is for on campus students, the tb is mainly for int’l students</p>

<p>Same case here wiiplay4. I have a tb testing shs registration hold. Hope to clear this before my nsc</p>

<p>I will go tomorrow for the meet & greet, but a little earlier to visit the health center and see if they do tb testing</p>

<p>I did my tb testing on the 1st day of my new student conference from the A.P. Beutel health center on campus. they took $70 for the test and removed the registration hold in 3 to 4 hours. It took me only 20-25 minutes.</p>