TCNJ BSMD course info

Hi, My daughter is a high school junior and interested in getting into BS/MD program in TCNJ. I would appreciate if you could share the kind of volunteering , recommended GPA, SAT score, extra curricular activities, and the interview process. Thanks in advance!

I don’t know the answer to your question…but if this screen name is your real name, I would urge you to change it.

@CC_Jon

1 Like

Thanks. Will change.

1 Like

Hi! I’m an applicant this cycle who was forwarded to NJMS by TCNJ this cycle. I’m still waiting to hear back from NJMS to see if they will offer me an interview. I know that the minimum SAT they require is 1400. Feel free to PM me with questions and I’ll answer the best I can!

I know NJMS has many feeder schools. Does an applicant gets multiple chances to get interviewed through NJMS or it is only through one undergrad school?

You can apply to as many undergrad feeders as you want. I believe Rutgers, TCNJ, and NJIT forward the most but also receive more applications. Each undergrad does their own interview. If you successfully pass that interview, you are forwarded to NJMS. NJMS then does its own evaluation process, and they decide whether you will be granted a second interview, which is the final step to being accepted. Basically, applying to multiple feeders will increase your opportunity of being forwarded, but in the end, NJMS will have the final say in the fate of your application.

2 Likes