TCNJ RD Class of 2027

DS GPA 3.8, SAT 1370. In-state, applied engineering undeclared. Responded to extra questions. Received acceptance right before holidays! 7K merit per year… we were hoping for more in light of their new scholarship, but still very grateful of course… Anybody else?

3 Likes

Admitted today.
Civil Engineering
In-state
1300 SAT
97.8GPA
2 years CAD and completing with Engineering & Architecture Senior year.

1 Like

What kind of merit aid did they offer?

Wow, that’s generous for an in state student from TCNJ!

Last year they gave up to 12K merit for in-state !!! It’s a new scholarship but not sure how high they’re going this year… hoping to hear from others here…

Received $2k a year.

I just looked it up, my son is a 2020 graduate, we never knew anyone who got a dime back then. Looks like the average in state award is $2000.

My DS was admitted Regular Decision on 12/23.
Data Science / Statistics
In-State
1560 SAT
GPA: 97.4 UW / 103.3 W
Presidential Scholarship 12K per year

1 Like

Congratulations! That’s amazing!

So quiet on this thread… wondering if TCNJ admitted students are posting elsewhere?

Still waiting to hear ! My son applied regular decision to engineering undeclared.

GPA: 3.8
SAT: 1400

Good luck everyone !

So hard to wait for the RD decisions… good luck and hope you hear soon!

2 Likes

Daughter heard today, regular decision engineering.

1 Like

Congratulations!!! In-State or Out? Was merit attached? Hoping to gather information for the other applicants. Thank you!

1 Like

In state, no merit update yet.

Make sure she answers the Quest to Get to Know You Better. Three questions, short answers. In the past, merit has been attached to those.

Seems like decisions are coming out slowly. We are still waiting here patiently on our decision for business!!!

Wishing my son had applied ED, so this waiting part would be over, lol. Glad to know we’re not the only one still waiting!

1 Like

Still waiting to hear about nursing. Anyone admitted for nursing regular decision yet?

Regular Decision
Received acceptance 2 weeks ago
Computer Science, In-State
Scholarship 7K per year