TCU 2021 Decision Thread

Has anyone received news recently that they have gotten in?

when did you get the email that she didnt get in?

still no news?

Just received this email:

Thank you for your application to Texas Christian University. Please refer to the my.tcu.edu portal for your admission decision. If you have not yet used the portal, you’ll need to create a username and password using your TCU ID (110323864).
Warmly,

Heath Einstein
Heath Einstein
Dean of Admission, ad interim

However my portal remains unchanged.

Did you get in?

i havent heard anything and I live in texas but some of my friends havent heard either. getting really nervous now. how late will they posting the status on the portal?

SO nervous I have yet to receive anything.

They said on twitter that they mailed things out on Thursday I think and I am yet to hear

I got an email to go onto my portal for the decision, however, when I log on, nothing is updated?

I still do not know the status of my admission yet I still received an email telling me they had made the decision. I am extremely frustrated.

i havent even gotten an email

no email for me… just called and admissions is closed. closed at 5 so I cannot ask anything

maybe they come out in waves. like some came out early this morning, mid afternoon and then possible later tonight. I know some schools released status at 7 in the evening. maybe thats when they are releasing the last wave?

anyone hear from Pennsylvania?

Why would they do that and stress everyone out…

i feel like when they release acceptances they should also release that we have been denied or deferred? this is so stressful!

Has anyone else that was ACCEPTED received an email saying your decision is ready and to log on to the portal?

At 3:04 pm CA time

I’ve received no emails, but I got the portal update

Her stats were a 30 ACT a 3.96 GPA 6 AP classes, honors classes, volunteer hours, etc. So disappointed