TCU 2021 Decision Thread

@curiouscali100 Thank you! I think it was my essays that made them want to accept me. I’m pretty average in terms of scores and stats so I was a little surprised

have not received any email :frowning:

is anyone else having trouble logging into their tcu portal? whenever I click sign in it is taking a really long time. This just started happening. It has been loading for 3 minutes now. My internet is working fine (i open other websites without any delay).

Also got the email but portal wasn’t updated.
Similar stats, did zeemee, freedom of expression, 2 campus visits… friends who got in showed far less interest because they are more interested in other schools.
Super devastating

mine is doing that too! I’m sure it means they’re updating it right now…i don’t get how the office is closed and they’re still updating

@lunds2017 were you denied or just have no heard decision?

No decision. Just a hunch

my portal is taking long too. i tried refreshing and it takes forever to refresh

office is closed so maybe they will refresh/update portals at 7?

The portal page is currently experiencing an unplanned system outage. We are working to resolve the problem and services will be restored soon.

Please, close your web browser and try again later.

it says this on my portal…anyone else?

yes! mine says same thing

Have not received the email, a portal update, the Christmas card or anything yet in mail. Anxious

SAME!!
The portal page is currently experiencing an unplanned system outage. We are working to resolve the problem and services will be restored soon.

Please try again Later.

just got onto my portal and it says "The portal page is currently experiencing an unplanned system outage. We are working to resolve the problem and services will be restored soon.

Please, close your web browser and try again later."

My screen is just white, page is also taking forever to load

aaaaand now the system’s broken

same. is this a joke, really?

Thank you for visiting CS9PRD Portal

could this have happened because a lot of people were going onto the website? may be that a lot of people haven’t heard their decision and are going on to check?

it must be automatically updating if it says that, right?