TCU 2021 Decision Thread

I have been refreshing my page like a lunatic since 7am I have never been more frustrated!!

honestly wasted more time refreshing my page than I spent time writing the actual essay

this is so ridiculous it feels like a joke…im really hoping that this doesn’t mean that the rest of us got rejected

PRAYERS FOR YOU ALL AND ME TOO!!!

my page doesn’t show an error message but it is blank, I’m going crazy I can’t wait any longer

Not one person has mentioned being deferred so it seems that’s what happens in the 5 min before the office closes. This will be useful information for the class of 2022 rather than refreshing your portal for 12 hours.

try exiting the page and logging back in. It will look like your username and password doesn’t work. it wont let you back on

its letting me log back in but theres still no change, anyone else have news?

Apparently the portal site is down right now. Does anybody else know anything? Any decisions?

got back in but it still says the same thing its said for 45 minutes now…trying to study for school tomorrow but I cant. extremely annoyed

the website is still down for me

Best of luck to all of you!

is it working for anyone else?

It’s down for me still

Hey guys, for those of you who got accepted I’m in one of the Facebook groups and am making a GroupMe, you guys can message me if you want to be in it?

got an email but portal is still down

Any idea when the portal will be fixed? Does anyone want to tweet them?

if you got accepted, did they send you an email saying something different than “your admission decision is ready”?

@mommabayr1697 Where in Cali? I’m sorry for the decision.This is too stressful on the kids…much less the parents. :-t

I didn’t get an email, I just checked the portal and got the letter a day letter