TCU 2021 Decision Thread

I received my acceptance letter today!!!

is it bad if i have not received anything? i live in fort worth

Yay!!! Received in Austin!!! So happy for my baby girl!!! GO FROGS!!

I received my acceptance today, I’m a high school senior from a private school in Hawaii, two of my close classmates were also accepted and we plan to dorm together.

ACCEPTED!! The portals are now updated!

@rdeegan17 yes, see post #34 :slight_smile:

Does yours say Class of 2020 (instead of 2021) in the next steps/pay deposit section?

@TCUCT mine said 2020 at first but it changed to 2021 now.

I just called admissions and they said EA have not been mailed yet. They will be going out soon.

Is there a target date for mailing EA acceptance letters?

@ilcttxil I personally believe that they’re going to mail out Early Action letters this week. I may be wrong but there is a possibility.

I just updated this on other post: FYI, my daughter who applied EA and received letter Monday, portal was updated today to show acceptance.

If you don’t mind sharing, what were your daughter’s stats?

Hi, She applied/audition for the SCCD, so that probably makes a difference, We were very excited she was admitted there via audition in November and had to wait for university general admission, which came this week. She had around 1300 SAT, AP Physics, AP APES, AP BIO, AP Psych and mostly honor classes. Think 3.7 or .8 GPA. We were so impressed with everything at TCU. Not only the SCCD, but also the Pre-Health department.

does anyone know when EA is coming out ?? or has anyone gotten their letters ??

Nope haven’t heard back. I applied to their BSN Nursing Program. Hoping to hear soon. I’m anxious!

I am a nursing major

@TCUorBU What were your stats?

I’m a nursing major too haha

@ballet13 Early action - not early decision?