TCU 2021 Decision Thread

My daughter’s came in her ED acceptance package.

Portal still says in review and they’re sending packets out today. Oh boy.

TCU tweeted, “Admit packets for Early Action admitted students went out today!”

It says the portal updates Monday so I guess that’s the latest anyone will find out

@GiveMeMyDecision Wishing you the best bud! Hope you get in.

@Nurse2017 thanks for the encouragement!

No mail today from TCU. I do live in CA, so I will end up receiving my decision sometime tomorrow?

I live in GA, my friend says it took him 5 days to get it

I live about 45 minutes from Fort Worth so hopefully mine comes tomorrow! #:-S

I applied EA, my portal as of today states “app complete and ready for review” even though EA packets were sent out yesterday, does this mean my application hasn’t been reviewed yet?

I think everyone’s says that until the portal changes if you got accepted.

Some folks had commented above that their portal status stated “in review” whereas mine states “ready for review.” That’s what led me to post the question, thanks.

My child’s says “your application is complete for the Early Action deadline.” Wonder what the distinction - if any - is?

I live like 45 min from Fort Worth and still nothing…I’m guessing I’ll hear back Monday :slight_smile:

D received an acceptance in the mail today for TCU! EA

The TCU portal has not been updated and we did not receive an email notification, however we received the acceptance letter in the mail this evening!!! Go Frogs! We are in the NW Houston area. I read on Twitter that the portals will be updated on Monday. We did not expect to received our mail notification until Monday.

Also… We received a Christmas card from the admissions team yesterday and a 10 page Scholarship & Financial Aid 2016-2017 booklet a few weeks ago. I believe the merit scholarship award notifications will arrive in approximately two weeks. Praying you all receive your letters by Monday! [-O<

@aps2021 what greeting did your Christmas card have (on side with your printed address)? Seems silly but I received one and greeting made me think I will not be receiving acceptance letter so just curious what yours says. Thank you!

@hmmc36 The front is a picture of the 22 members of the admission team proudly displaying their frog sign and said, “Happy Holidays from the TCU Office of Admissions”. The back says, “We wish you the best this holiday season, and as you continue your college search throughout the next semester.” The bottom listed the names of the TCU Admission Team. Try to hang in there…I think our mail runs faster since we are so close to Houston.

@apa2021 Thank you! That is the same card I received. The “as you continue your college search” concerned me. Still have hope :slight_smile: I am South Houston. Congrats on your acceptance!