TCU 2022 Decision Thread

DS accepted here as well!! Very excited to get the big purple envelope in the coming days!!

Accepted :slight_smile:

On the front of the Admissions page on the bottom right it shows your counselor and then it has your college interest. My daughter’s is not correct. Should be Business but it doesn’t say that. Is anyone else’s wrong?

Accepted!!! Ready to see what scholarships they offer soon.

Did anyone apply to nursing? My daughter got accepted, but we can’t figure out if she was accepted into the nursing program or not.

@txmom72 yes, I was also a little confused at first but the email I received did say congratulations on your “admission to TCU in the major of Nursing”, is that what yours said?

Disregard my post. I got the email and it does have the major listed.

Thanks, @collegeb22. Yes, her email did say congratulations on your admission to TCU in the major of Nursing. But, there’s an asterisk next to “Nursing,” and then it says:

“*Some majors have special requirements before students are invited to the program. Please read the literature in your mailed admission packet to see if your major is included.” Does yours say that, too?

We weren’t sure if that meant she got into nursing for sure, or if she’d have to wait to get the packet to find out.

Accepted! Congrats to everyone accepted as well :slight_smile:

@txmom72 mine also said that, so I guess we’ll see with the packet

Woohoo!!! My DS just saw his update and was accepted!! School of Business! Go Frogs! Finally…Good luck to the rest.

Accepted to Actuarial Science!

Does anyone know if we have to pay the deposit to reserve housing?

Has anyone NOT gotten an email or their portal updated yet? I am assuming that might not be a good thing for my DS
:frowning:

My friend’s daughter did not get an email but her portal updated and said she was deferred. She is the only other person that I know that applied to TCU. I was shocked that she got deferred because her stats were really good.

DS admitted!! Congrats everyone!!

Anyone know when Chancellor Weekend invites come out?

@sammyanntx They stated that scholarship and financial aid information will come in the next month, so I am hoping that will include the Chancellor invites. Chancellor weekend is in February.

Did anyone else not get their portal updated or get an email?

Son was accepted to Computer Science
SAT 1470 Math 800 Reading 670
3.8 UW 4.5 W
From So Cal.