TCU Class of 2023

My daughter applied for TCU back in August.
Up until yesterday, the site where she checks on application status was the typical “under review” portal. Well, yesterday morning she happened to just check on any changes, & it’s no longer the same page. It’s now a “student homepage,” & nothing like before. Curious if this has happened to anyone else? We haven’t gotten anything regarding acceptance in the mail yet.

exciting!!! my daughter applied on or about 9/1 but her ap wasnt complete until 10/15 or so. she just checked and it still says “applicant checklist”. good news is coming im sure!!! keep us posted!

I definitely will!!! I wish I could give you exact dates on when she applied & when everything was complete so we can compare timelines, but we can’t see that stuff anymore! We’re anxiously waiting for the big envelope!!!

Same thing for my daughter! Applied around 9/1, and then portal changed but doesn’t say accepted or anything. Wish they would hurry up and tell us one way or another as she already has 3 acceptances!

I know!!! I wish it would just hurry up already!!! I think I’m more anxious than she is though! The waiting is killin me!! Lol!!
She’s got 3 other acceptances as well, but TCU is her #1, so if we can make it happen, we will, (with the help of scholarships, of course)
Fingers crossed for y’all! Hopefully we’ll all hear something pretty soon!

TCU portal was updated today to say “Welcome Stacy! We have your 2019 fall term application for the 2019 early action deadline. Your application is complete and you will receive your admission decision no later than January 1st.”. then the “application checklist” is directly below this.

Yay!!!
Jayme’s is still a student homepage, but there’s still nothing that says “accepted”
The waiting…wish I could post a screenshot of what we’re seeing.
Find me on FB if you want & we’ll keep updated!
So excited for these kiddos!!!
Jennifer Travitz

My oldest attended Tcu and applied ED. She heard @ her acceptance decision in mid-December.

My daughter texted me saying her’s shows the same thing! Hopefully it won’t take until Jan 1 - good golly.

@txsportsmom5 thats crazy im a transfer for 2019 i was accepted and was notified in a month

Heard some news that everyone will know there admission decision by December 15!! super excited and nervous.

well only people who applied EA/ ED

I have a HFS who is a freshman and loved this site. I just wanted to know when we would find out! TCU tends to release decisions the same time each year. I would look for an email for ED November 30th and EA December 14th around 5pm CST! That is just my opinion from a Horned Frog parent! Good luck! GO FROGS! ???

patiently waiting from NJ

Are there any updates on early action decision release date?

nope. viewing last couple of years pages it looks like around 12/5 early decision is released and 12/15 for early action.

Hey! My friend is having problems making an account for my.tcu.com. Has anyone had trouble with this?

It’s going to be a long two weeks! Expecting quite a few decisions that day.

For Early Decision, in the past TCU began sending the emails for ED acceptance on December 1st. Since December 1st falls on a Saturday this year, I’m curious if they will wait until Monday, the 3rd to do that or if there is a chance they might begin that process and day early on Friday, the 30th. Any insight from anyone?

I’ve seen some ED decisions come out as early as December 1st and 2nd in the previous years. I applied early decision and saying I’m overwhelmed with nervousness and excitement is a total understatement!!! I wish everyone good luck! ??