TCU Class of 2023

not yet!

Thank you. It is so stressful.

Any update on Early Action decision release date and time?

Daughter hasnt received anything yet. :frowning:

I heard that SMU is releasing on Friday around 5 pm, so I’m expecting TCU to release at the same time! I have also seen on their Instagram that students who applied ED have started receiving their admission packets,.
Good luck to everyone!

When I went and toured, we got to see some of the dorms and some of them had Coed bathrooms. I think we looked at foster which was the one with coed bathrooms. I’ve looked online to see which ones dont have them, and I’m struggling to figure out if the dorms have coed bathrooms or not. Does anyone know which dorms for sure have them?
which dorms have bathrooms in the rooms?

@223hopeful If you click on this link, it should take you to the list of halls. If you click on each hall name, it gives you floor plans and details of each: https://rlh.tcu.edu/residence-halls/

per last years blog: ED was notified via portal on 12/1 and EA 12/15 around 3pm. This year ED was announced 11/30 so really hoping this Friday around 3pm we are posting “Accepted!”

also have any other EA had their portal change from the “checklist” to the “student home page?”.

Last week at Mondays at TCU event the Dean of Admissions said that EAs would be released this Friday (Dec 14) to “tell your son to stop checking the portal everyday.” I assume it will be at the same time as EDs were released.

@http://talk.qa.collegeconfidential.com/profile/mustang%20momma THANK YOU!!

??

Has everyone who applied ED heard back?? My daughter applied ED and had everything in by Oct 1st. She hasn’t heard a word and her frog portal is still the same. She’s applying to nursing so I wonder if they have a different notification date??

When they announce EA on the 14th, will that also include Scholarship decisions?

Good luck to everyone today!

So decisions are being posted around 5:00 today for EA?

Yes

Was an email sent regarding the 5pm time?

Best of luck to everyone!

Someone said something about 3pm awhile back, but haven’t gotten anything yet. Nervous!