TCU Class of 2025 — Admissions Date: by April 1

Son was accepted ED this evening! 3.59, pre-business, test optional, HS doesn’t rank. Good luck to all the EA applicants next week. Go Frogs! [edit: I’m a TCU alum, in case that played into his admission decision at all!]

3 Likes

Oh these stats are incredibly similar to mine!! 3.57 GPA & pre business

I also am ranked 88/441 so hopefully that helps…

I don’t know, it’s very scary right now for sure.

2 Likes

Best of luck! It’s such a great school!

Thank you! It’s always been a dream of mine.

Any ED applicants receive the scholarship?

I apply ED
Nursing
Gpa 3.6 UW & 3.77 W
no sat score
hispanic
and an unreal amount of demonstrated interest

Accepted!
don’t give up guys!

go frogs :purple_heart::frog:

7 Likes

3.5 WGPA, 31 ACT, Econ major

3 Likes

Accepted!! Psychology major, 3.8, no test, 49/501.
So excited!

3 Likes

I applied EA so i’m really nervous cause I’m not sure if they’ve already admitted most of their class. Congratulations to everyone who got accepted!

Good luck! They only admitted ED so far. EA comes out Friday. From what I have seen there aren’t a ton of kids who did ED.

1 Like

@notopchoices I doubt most of the class has been admitted as only ED applicants have been accepted, which I believe is the smallest applicant pool - still have EA and RD to go!

1 Like

Thank you for letting me know. I heard from other colleges the larger applicant pool is for ED so i’m happy thats not the case for TCU.

EA comes out this Friday(12/11/2020)?

@mochiko According to Dean Einstein’s twitter, yes!

Do merit scholarship awards come with acceptance for EA or later?

Yes.

TCU Admissions twitter posted that EA decisions will drop at 5pm CST on Friday.

2 Likes

Does anyone know if its more difficult to get accepted for certain majors, I applied for Criminal Justice.

@notopchoices As far as I’m aware, TCU does not admit by major. However, they do admit by school. Some, like the Harris College of Nursing, are more competitive than general. But AddRan, where Criminal Justice is located in, is not any more competitive than TCU’s average standard so I wouldn’t worry.

1 Like

What about a pre-business? What do you know about that?