TCU Early Admissions 2023

Does everyone waiting to hear back EA have a box on the right side of the portal saying “Update Requests” and then below it says Major Change Request. I am paranoid that may be new (but I have no idea) and I’m worried it’s new because the deferred me for Friday and want me to change my major. Can people check their portals for Major Change request option?

My son is applying EA and his portal does include the Major Change Request tab on the right side of the portal.

Thank you so much

2 Likes

On the Facebook live this evening, Dean Heath Einstein stated they were working on releasing the EA decisions by “late next week.”

4 Likes

My daughter’s portal is like that as well

Yes, that has been there all along. No worries!

Have any EAs been released yet?

I’m not aware of any EA decisions going out, Dean Einstein mentioned in an admissions chat last week that EA is on track (at that time) to go out Thursday or Friday of this week.

When are we thinking? Tomorrow?

1 Like

Tomorrow or Friday…hopefully

We are waiting on several this week. She was Deferred at end of Nov for UGA, but she was OOS for that school; so, we weren’t surprised.

I spoke to a friend who’s son has gotten admitted into UT (Texas), A&M and was deferred by UGA. I don’t know all his stats, but Georgia is increasingly tough out of state.

2 Likes

UGeorgia lowered its OOS acceptances to 18% this year. It’s moving to become more like UNC Chapel Hill.

1 Like

how do you know or find out? could you please share

Admission blog by David Graves.

Early Action decisions will be released today starting just after 5 PM. They will be released in batches most likely between 5:15 and 6 PM, so don’t panic if you don’t see any updates in the portal right at 5! Good luck to everyone that is waiting on their decision.

6 Likes

Thank you! 5pm central?

1 Like

Most likely 5pm Central

1 Like

Yes, 5 PM Central. There will be several groups of decisions being released starting right around 5:15 PM and finishing before 6 PM.

5 Likes

Can’t wait. Thank you so much

1 Like