TCU Fall of 2015 Acceptance Letters

<p>Hey I applied to TCU a while ago early action and it says that they will send an acceptance letter sometime before January 1, does anybody have an idea when it might come? People that applied last year feel free to answer as well.</p>

<p>I applied as well. I had friends accepted last year that heard early/mid December. So hard to wait!</p>

<p>I applied EA to TCU, I’ll keep y’all posted if I receive anything.</p>

<p>I applied EA as well. I did get a nice glossy book detailing all of the majors available but they probably send that to everyone. I’m not expecting anything until December. </p>

<p>I got the same thing,but I changed my application to early decision</p>

<p>I am currently a freshman at TCU. I applied early action and received my acceptance letter at the end of December. </p>

<p>I applied to TCU ED and I was reading this forum from last year: <a href=“Acceptance? - TCU - College Confidential Forums”>http://talk.collegeconfidential.com/tcu/1584448-acceptance-p1.html&lt;/a&gt;&lt;/p&gt;

<p>It basically says that the ED batch will be mailed early Dec. and EA in mid Dec! Good luck to everyone who applied! </p>

<p>Yes, I believe decisions come late December – just after Christmas, although since SMU is sending decisions on December 15th and Tulane offers rolling admission, I suspect TCU will try to get their decisions out early to compete. Many students apply to all three of these schools. </p>

<p>When I visited TCU early this fall, they said last year they sent all their applications for EA on December 6th! I applied for the fall of 2015! Good Luck Everybody!!!</p>

<p>My son applied EA to both TCU and SMU. Did SMU say they are sending out decisions 12/15? </p>

<p>Looks like first batch of letters went out this time last year so we should start hearing soon. Good luck everyone! </p>

<p>Could be any day now! Good luck everyone – very exciting! </p>

<p>Has anyone heard yet? </p>

<p>Not yet! Has anyone’s portal status changed? </p>

<p>Nope. I did get a Merry Christmas postcard today from the admissions team but I’m sure they send that to everyone in their database.</p>

<p>Early decision applicants (binding) will go out first, this week or next. Early Action (non binding) should go out the week of the 15th. You will not see your status change in the portal until a week after your letter has been mailed stating admitted/denied. You will know when your letter has been mailed because the portal will say “decision sent” or something like that. So basically, if you applied by the November 1 deadline you will know something before Christmas. Good luck to you all! And every applicant received the Christmas postcard. </p>

<p>My portal status changed saying that my decision letter has been sent (I applied ED) Goodluck to all!</p>

<p>Do you know when the status changed?</p>

<p>My status on portal changed, I got in, good luck to all of you!</p>

<p>@FutureFrog0208‌ did you apply Ed? </p>