TCU Fall of 2015 Acceptance Letters

<p>When you are accepted can you post your stats please? </p>

<p>My friend applied ED and his website status changed to sent yesterday(Sunday) and he checked again this afternoon around (Monday) 3 and his status changed to accepted. He hasn’t been home to see if he got his letter yet…I applied EA and my status on the website has not changed nor have I gotten a letter of acceptance. I got the Christmas card too</p>

<p>my daughter applied ED in mid October got the YES letter today and her portal changed this morning to Congratulations. She attends a competitive all girls college prep. She has a 3.6 and 1650 SAT, strong teacher recs and essay , cheerleader, NHS, clubs, volunteer hours and immersions trips. hope that helps good luck</p>

<p>mmg721… it is my understanding that ED was mailed friday last week and EA will be mailed end of this week</p>

<p>4.1 GPA weighted, 26 on the ACT, 2 AP classes</p>

<p>Accepted ED, portal changed today, letter arrived today! 4.4 weighted, 28 ACT, 4 AP, Editor in Chief, Capt of sailing team, friend that applied EA has not heard yet. Hang in there-best of luck!!!</p>

<p>For those of you who have been accepted, did any scholarship information come with the mailed acceptance or does that come at a later time? I applied EA, I am just wondering. </p>

<p>Thanks for the help! I’m so anxious to get in!</p>

<p>Accepted ED. Message on portal changed today and I got my letter also. Large white envelope with purple across the bottom that says “congratulations”. So happy! There was no info about scholarships or honors college in my packet. Any idea how many applied and were accepted ED? </p>

<p>At Mondays at TCU presentation, they said you may not hear about Financial aid or merit aid for a few weeks because they rank people for merit aid…</p>

<p>My daughter was accepted yesterday posted on the portal “congratulations”. Waiting for packet today, very excited. We live in the North Midwest. Stats: top 75 HS in the US. 4 AP classes, 2 enriched. 3.6 GPA weighted. 26 ACT. Tons of activities. So happy for everyone accepted! Great school.</p>

<p>@LWMN24‌ did your daughter apply ED? </p>

<p>Yes, in October</p>

<p>Applied EA, early September. Nothing yet,</p>

<p>^same </p>

<p>So exciting! Good luck everyone!</p>

<p>Has anyone else gotten in? </p>

<p>Nothing yet (I applied EA). I did get a scholarship and financial aid mailer in the mail today. I’m so anxious to know something!</p>

<p>I haven’t received anything either…applied EA as well</p>

<p>My son applied for EA, and portal hasn’t changed. We also received the scholarship/financial aid mailer today.</p>