TCU Fall of 2015 Acceptance Letters

<p>It changed to - Thank you for applying, your decision letter has been mailed</p>

<p>If my portal says still in review does that mean I didn’t get in.</p>

<p>I’m wondering the same thing… or are we deferred so they are still reviewing our application? Will we find out one way or the other with everyone else?</p>

<p>I am an International EA applicant and I got my Admission Letter on Dec 16,2014. Anyone has any idea when the financial aid package will be sent out? Thanks in advance and good luck to y’all!!!</p>

<p>I have already been admitted but the portal still says “in review”, so don’t worry! I guess your admission decision will come out soon.</p>

<p>Did you receive your admission decision letter??</p>

<p>I can’t handle the anticipation any longer! I check this feed and the portal like seven times a day. It’s becoming unhealthy. I applied EA and it still says in review… </p>

<p>No, I have just received my admission decision via email. They said the acceptance package would be sent by post soon.</p>

<p>@vieviepu are you an international student?</p>

<p>@trip28‌ yes, I am an international student from South East Asia.</p>

<p>That’s so cool! Congratulations!!</p>

<p>It seems as though the portals are really iffy. I wouldn’t worry too much if yours still says in review. It will change soon enough! </p>

<p>Has anyone from outside of Texas in the United states heard yet? I’m in southern California and I can barley wait!! </p>

<p>No worries! We got acceptance packet yesterday and portal updated to say thanks for applying your decision has been mailed.</p>

<p>Drats!!! Nothing in the mail today.</p>

<p>Where do you live?</p>

<p>Nothing in Arizona today. Portal did change to decision sent.</p>

<p>Texas</p>

<p>Nothing in New York</p>

<p>From Louisiana, portal changed to decision sent. Did not receive letter today. Hopefully tomorrow. </p>