Team blinn help!

<p>My daughter just received an offer for Team Blinn. Can anyone tell me if she can participate in the following activities as a Blinn Team Student?
FISH CAMP
FLOs (Freshman Leadership Organizations)
THE BIG EVENT
RECRUITMENT</p>

<p>Thanks!</p>

<p>I’m pretty sure she can. From what I understand they can live on campus, buy sports passes, use all facilities, etc. I think the only thing they cannot do is join a fraternity/sorority or play NCAA sports. Sounds like a good deal to me</p>

<p>HouFF10 is correct.</p>

<p>Yes! I called A&M this morning and that is correct! Plus with her 18 dual credit hours she should be able to transfer after 2 semesters!
Thanks for the help!!</p>

<p>That’s awesome, 83aggie!</p>

<p>Thanks!
Another question: her Manage Your Application says “whoop you are admitted!” And then it says BAC Team. Her AIS is still on step 3 In Review, but her major has changed to General Studies and Blinn Team. Is there some reason why she hasn’t progressed past step 3? The major updated, why not the rest of it?
Also, has anyone clicked “Accept” on the Manage your App? Does that move you to the next step?</p>

<p>No you have to wait until you move past step 3 to accept. I got full admission but I assume it is the same for Blinn team. Once you move past step 3 (which should only takes few days) then you can accept by registering for NSC (may be a little bit different for TEAM).</p>

<p>got Blinn Team and once accepted offer, and registered for NSC, then went to step 5 and got the four tabs on Howdy</p>