Tell 'em how you tailgate

<p>By now, anyone and everyone who has a child coming to Bama in the fall knows how we love football at The University of Alabama. Most of them have heard about the incredible tailgating experiences of the UA family. Without the benefit of experiencing game day at the UA, I would imagine it would be both intriguing and maybe even a bit intimidating to anyone who hasn’t experienced game day on the quad.</p>

<p>Would anyone like to share their experiences? Share your experience regardless of what it is. Just give us the details…When, what, where, how? I think it could be lots of fun to hear your stories…and if you happen to be the guy with the $2 million dollar motor home well, we don’t have to disclose that…Roll Tide!</p>

<p>It wasn’t as intimidating as I expected! Plus a truly great time. My group was 2 moms and our 2 HS age sons. We knew no one and had never been there before. To prepare, I read this site and studied the very excellent info on the UA website. We ate from a stand in the quad, watched The Elephant Stomp, and The Walk of Champions. EVERYONE we saw that day was happy, friendly, and helpful. Do your research ahead of time as to parking, eating, and traffic patterns, and then just join the experience. WE LOVED EVERY MINUTE! Roll Tide!</p>

<p>Glad to hear it! Thanks for sharing your experience. I thought sharing some of these experiences might be helpful to others who haven’t done it before.:slight_smile: Everyone needs to witness the Elephant Stomp and meet Big Al! Roll Tide!</p>

<p>I’m looking for a group to tailgate with this weekend. Are there any open tailgating groups or any parent tailgating groups? I have a group of 5-6 that will be in town all day Saturday and would like a place to hang out before the game.</p>