Tell me about Bid Day!

<p>Thank you all so much for the replies. It’s been a long day traveling home from trip #1. Already making plans for next weekend’s trip! Classof2012mom…sending you a PM. :-)</p>

<p>Two words: Tervis tumbler.
Remember, red Solo cups are used at all the fraternity parties…you might spot a LOT of really young-looking parents.</p>

<p>I will be coming back to town Friday as well. This time I am flying to ATL and not doing the 13 hour drive as we did this weekend. Unknown to my daughter I will be pulling out the sleeping bag and sleeping on her floor Friday night, BUT if you see someone at the Country Inn sleeping by the pool you will know she kicked me out. I would love to meet for lunch. Iguana Grill, of course, gets my vote.</p>

<p>My DS and his roommate are dying for Bid Day to come. Apparently these lovely young ladies who are pledging aren’t allowed to talk with the boys until after or on Bid Day. I hope this is true for my DS sake or maybe he needs new deodorant. Lol He said the girls outnumber the boys on campus right now by about 20-1.</p>

<p>My husband commented when we were there last Thursday and Friday that the few boys he saw had it made with all the girls on campus for recruitment - both actives and PNMs. I had no idea that the PNMs couldn’t talk to the boys (even if they had time), but it’s good to know since one of them (PNM) belongs to me.</p>