Temple 2024

Hiya! So this is like extremely early, but I thought it’d be nice to have a thread for during the admissions process and once decisions come out.

My daughter applied on 8/1 for Nursing. Looking forward to decision time!

I’m planning on applying for Musical Theatre. Loving everything I have heard about this school!

My student applied Aug. 27 to the Fox School of Business. I was looking at the 2023 thread, and it seems like nothing really happens until October.

just applied ea undeclared into the liberal arts school! so excited for november :slight_smile:

Temple has S20’s old (lower) SAT score listed on their portal. Email has been sent asking them to upload the August 2019 score (fulfilled by College Board 9/11/19).

Anyone know when Temple will start to release decisions? I hope they use the correct SAT score when evaluating. S20 applied EA.

But Temple releases on modified rolling, correct?

Update: I called Temple today and the (nice) woman confirmed that Admissions decisions probably will not be coming out for a while.

Has anyone been accepted yet?? The wait is so annoying LOL
Also can someone help me? They received my fee on September 24th which is when I submitted my application essay but it says they haven’t received that essay. I applied with temple option a few days later and they received it October 1st.

@Em2024 , I wonder if their portal is behind. It still lists my that they received my son’s SAT score April 2019 but he sent an updated one August 2019. A phone rep said they have the Aug score but the portal still says April 2019. You may want to call?

My portal just said that my application was complete. I think we will hear decisions in the next two weeks.

@zen333, what makes you think decisions will come out in the next two weeks? I hope you are right. :slight_smile:

Just a hopeful guess. But it is mid october, and id expect that its when theyd start if they havent already :slight_smile:

S20 just applied through the common app. Will he get an email to create a portal and submit self reported transcript?

@pct3 yes! i applied through common app and received an email with my portal login a few days after applying.

@OceanIsle I called today and the guy said my essay needs to be read by admissions so there’s nothing for me to do.

@zen333 When did you apply and submit everything??

@Em2024 the app said complete in my portal on sunday i think

@dilldaisy Thanks! We will wait for the email then fill out the self reported grades. Good luck to you.

Does anyone know the average stats for the Fox School of Business admittance? Is it significantly harder to get acceptance to Fox? Wondering if my S20 should change from University Studies undeclared time to Fox.

@pct3 , I’m wondering the same but for the opposite reason. My S20 applied Undecided but didn’t realize it would be funneled under Fox.

He really is Undecided and I’ve been wondering if he should change his app. If Fox is harder to get into, why be evaluated for it when you don’t know what major you want?

Can anyone offer any insight on Fox Admissions?