Temple Self Reported Transcript

I have a notification in my TUportal that says I should submit my self reported transcript, but I cannot find the section that requires this. Is the feature not available yet? Or I am just missing the area? Thank you!

it should be right there on the home page, there’s a column in the middle of the home page

Can anyone tell me how long it takes after submitting the Common App to get the invitation to set up TU portal? S21 just submitted the CA yesterday, but I wanted to give him a time frame so he has time to fill out the Temple SRAR. Thanks!

Did you ever find it? My son is having the same issue. The middle column shows that the transcript is not submitted but no amount of clicking has brought him to a way to add his classes and grades.

@BktoNJ Yes, the prompt to fill out the Temple SRAR appeared in the portal a couple days later and son filled it out and submitted it. Eventually the portal message read that all required documents have been received and application is waiting for review. Good luck!

@momandsip when did your S21 get his invite to setup TU portal? My D21 applied with Common App Monday afternoon and we have yet to get the invite.

@swcmw S21 had set up his portal when he visited a year ago just to stay informed of things going on at Temple and because he had planned to take classes there last summer. I was surprised that the application notifications went through the same portal! I wonder if you can just set it up by going to Temple’s main page and then asking to set up portal (on top banner, second from right). Good luck!

Do you enter classes taken in middle school for high school credit which are on the high school transcript?

@momandslp thank you, she got an email this morning and was able to set it up!

@collegenation my D had this same question. We asked her GC and she said put it in as 9th grade with the year 2016-2017. My D had 2 classes in 8th grade that are listed on her HS transcript.

I’m confused at the different course classifications – can anyone help? What does college prep/academic mean? Does that mean the core academic subjects required for graduation, or something more? (I do see that dual enrollment courses go there). What does standard/elective encompass? What about, for example, a core class like Algebra 1 – is that college prep or standard? I’ll call tomorrow but just in case anyone is up and reading tonight, I’d thought I’d post!

I ended up emailing S.'s school counselor about all of the class designations. S.'s college prep high school school doesn’t have honors so the academic classes (math, science, language, English, history) are designated as college prep and the art/music/drama/PE classes are standard. I would check in with your high school though. Good luck!

Thank you!