Ten Hoor Hall Construction?

<p>Today, I walked around campus, attempting to figure out where all of my classes were. The only issue I ran into was at ten Hoor - I have two classes there, but the building is under construction! There was no visible entrance from what I could see. Does anyone have info on the construction/another entrance/who I should contact to figure this out?</p>

<p>I believe that the inside is complete. Are they working on the front steps? I think there is another entrance…there must be.</p>

<p>There are at least three different entrances into Ten Hoor. At least one of them will be open by the time classes start. It’s entirely possible that entrances were closed or obscured when classes weren’t in session so some work could be done. If possible, arrive early for your classes in Ten Hoor and look for signs pointing to an entrance if the main or side entrances aren’t yet open.</p>

<p>I suggest learning the location of side entrances to your residence hall and class buildings as using them can reduce the time it takes to get around campus. Similarly, one can often avoid long bus rides or transferring buses multiple times if you are willing to walk between certain stops.</p>

<p>Thank you both for the feedback! I went back today and found both a side entrance and a back entrance that I can use.</p>

<p>I did see a sign in the front of the building when driving by last week that said the entrance was on the “Lower Level”. I turned to look as we passed by and did notice the back of the building had a lower level.</p>