Test Scores on Application Portals

I’ve delivered my all my standardized test scores (SAT, SSAT, TOEFL) from testing centers (CollegeBoard, the SSAT website, ETS) to Andover quite a while ago, yet on the portal, it appears that they have only received an SSAT score. I emailed the admissions team regarding this issue about a month or two ago (and also attached my score reports), but it seems like they still haven’t updated all 3 of my scores yet. The app deadline is approaching (2/1); what should I do?

Hi!
Try reaching out to the admissions team again, maybe speak with them directly over the phone. Also, follow up with the testing centers to confirm that they have sent your scores to Andover.

1 Like

I’ve emailed them on quite a few occasions and they told me they are still adding scores to profiles until the deadline. Perhaps I’m a little concerned because I submitted my scores relatively early and the other schools which the testing center delivered to all received my score reports…

It’s very understandable. If they’ve confirmed that they are still adding scores to profiles, it’s likely that your scores are still being processed. Still a good idea to follow up.

1 Like

I mentioned this on another thread but it’s worth repeating: DD had to take retake the SSAT due to unforeseen circumstances. When he got his test scores back, he emailed all the AOs with a copy of this score report, and they all said they would put them in his file and the score would be a part of his application no problem. We had a problem with schools receiving the scores from SSAT. They seem to be very understanding about that kind of thing. I’m sure if you/your kid reaches out, all will be well.