Test Scores Problem

So I have this problem. I submitted two ACT scores. One was a Composite 32 but I didn’t qualify for auto admit based on math. However, I also submitted a Composite 31 in which I qualify for auto admit in both math and reading.

Will the admissions people look at whichever test day qualifies me as an auto admit or just at the day with the highest overall composite score (my 32)?

They will look at your best score for admission, which for you is the 31. Keep an eye on your admission progress and the admission acceptance schedule ( when students starts posting acceptances) just in case, but chances are good they’ll figure it out.

Oh I hope so!! I have called a couple times the admissions office and got a different answer each time. One guy told me the same as you said, they will look at whichever will qualify me. However, today someone else told me that they would only look at the highest day. I pray that you and the other guy are the ones that are correct!! I’ll be waiting on pins and needles regardless. Thank you!

I could be wrong, but I believe for the ACT they look at English not the Reading score.

@perazziman oh you’re right. I read it wrong. My English score is high enough though. I’m just worried about my math score :confused:

thanks everyone! I got in @AGmomx2 you were right! :slight_smile: