Texas A&M admitted students for the Class of 2027

What does these sports pass for? Should every student get it or are these for students who are athletes and into sports?

Yes I saw that website, but couldnā€™t find any links! Iā€™ll figure it out soon :joy:

Link explains sports passes. If student plans to attend any sporting events-primarily football-they must have a Sport Pass. Itā€™ll be next to impossible to attend football games w/o a pass.
Passes do sell out, theyā€™re $350, heavily subsidized by 12th Man Foundation.

found the link under ā€œStudent Lifeā€ tab, but when click it says ā€œoops, out of boundsā€ - so maybe not open yet?

Things tend to crash on day 1. In 2019, system crashed when Sports Passes opened, again with Fish Camp registration, all systems crashed at the 1st NSCā€¦itā€™s definitely a patternšŸ˜œ
Refresh and try again later today or tomorrow.

1 Like

That link was below Galveston campus. The College Station campus sports pass link just redirects to the 12th Man foundation website. Still canā€™t figure out how to purchase.

3 Likes

I completely missed that was for Galveston! Since not attending Galveston, I read right over that I guessā€¦didnā€™t expect Galveston options to show up in portal. I donā€™t see another link.

1 Like

Thereā€™s a link to ā€œAthletic Sports Passā€ above the Galveston section.

But only takes to 12th man still

1 Like

Check the link again, appears to be live-active

1 Like

Thanks! When I click it and log into Howdy, or when I click the link in the portalā€¦both just take me back to Howdy Home tab.

1 Like

When you get into Howdy, search ā€œsports passā€ in the search bar. Scroll all the way down and the second to last link will say ā€œSports Pass - sign up for athletic sports passā€

2 Likes

thank you!

1 Like

all you have to do is register for it and you get it right?

1 Like

You have to add it to your cart, before they sell outā€¦and they will sell out.
$350 and you pay for it in August, along with tuition/dorm/fees bill.

There is an error on the page with the Sports Passā€¦ Itā€™s stuck in an indefinite loop. Go to Dashboard, then go down to Optional Services, then you can add the Sports Pass.

2 Likes

Iā€™m glad we got it for my daughter the first year otherwise she probably wouldnā€™t have gone to a single game. That said we arenā€™t getting it for her next year. She went to midnight yell once and went to two games. She lives in the viz lab and the weekends are the best time to work on her projects. She has classes and labs all week and has to spend the weekend doing homework in the lab. So she doesnā€™t have time to go to games.
So depends on your kid if they will go to games or not. I think itā€™s a good idea to get them the pass for freshman year and encourage them to go to what they can and based on that decide whether to renew or not each year.

1 Like

When does dorm selection start?

Dorm selection should start in early May. All students who paid Housing deposit, prior to Temp & Wait List starting, will find out very soon (this week maybe?) what date their actual dorm selection is.
Be sure you have joined Aggie Moms/Dads FB page-there will be a post dedicated to all things dorm selection! Follow ResLife page, too.

2 Likes

Son paid deposit in November, but currently in LLC waiting for UH. Not sure how this will affect his stamp in line if heā€™s not in a LLC.