Texas A&M apartments

<p>Howdy all!
I am currently apartment hunting in the college station area. I have narrowed down by search to two apartments, the zone and the heights. As of now I am leaning towards the heights but I am still unsure. I already have a roommate who will be living with me, so past experiences of bad roommate matching is not an issue. If at all possible please give me the good the bad and the ugly for both of these apartments.
Thanks in advance </p>

<p>or if there is any other apartments in about the same price range that i should also be considering, just help me out. </p>

<p>Campus Village is cheap if you’re looking for a 4x4 or 5x5… anything below that prices are about the same. heard the WiFI is pretty bad at The Zone and the heights looks like a hotel to me. heights is also far more expensive? 4x4 at Campus Village is $479 including everything but electricity… 5x5 is like $440, 3x3 550, 2x2 559 I believe. </p>

<p>i am looking into the 2x2. so it its about the same at the heights and the zone (559 vs 549) plus electric for both. they seem to be the only ones in that price range for the 2x2. i probably should have included that in my first post haha. </p>

<p>the zone is closer i think, but it’s also across the train tracks. Bus ride won’t be long to and from. </p>

<p>My friend lives at the zone and HATES IT, she says its not worth it. The model that they show you before you move in is a total lie, its a disgusting place. I was going to room there because of the price but no way. Id rather spend an extra 40-50 dollars by rooming at Aggie station its one of the best places at college station except its across the train track but I am a heavy sleeper so it doesn’t bother me. I have not heard great things about the Heights either but if you want a cheap place, just don’t expect it to be worth your money. </p>

<p>My D lived at the Heights for a year and had no real complaints. It seemed fine.</p>

<p>@TexAgs2016 I’m living in a 2X2 at Callaway Villas… It’s cheap for what you get. There’s also a meal plan available. Its $699 a month for a three story town home, and each person has their own floor for their bedroom/bathroom and all that. I don’t know if you’re set on those two complexes, but it might be something you could look into! They’re super nice, and there’s a lot of amenities.</p>

<p>My D has signed a lease a the District on Luther. 2x2. Very reasonable for everything they offer and they were very professional. 1 mile from campus.</p>

<p>Pardon my ignorance. What is a 2x2, 4x4, or 5x5? I’ve thought about it, but can’t crack the code.</p>

<h1>bedrooms and bathrooms. ie:2x2 is 2 bedroom 2 bath</h1>

<p>Gracias!</p>