Texas A&M Best Residence Hall?

<p>Hey CC forum,</p>

<p>I was recently just admitted to Texas A&M University. I'm looking for a residence hall/room (preferably north side) that will allow me the opportunity to actually get studying done but still enjoy campus activities. I thought Schuhmacher looked like a decent hall choice. If anyone has any recommendations or advice i'd greatly appreciate it! Thanks!!</p>

<p>Dude go with Walton haha</p>

<p>lol, I live in Walton right now. Well, what do you mean by best? There are dorms in which you get a nice, big room and a private bathroom, but they’re pricey. Or you can go with Walton/Schuhmacher and share a bathroom with your neighbors. It depends on what you’re looking for.</p>

<p>By best i mean, something that fits my interest. Of course i wanna experience the on-campus life but I’d rather do it in a way that isn’t going to totally interfere with the ability to study in my room instead of having to go to the library all the time cause it’s to loud and etc.</p>

<p>How do you like Walton? - Honestly.</p>

<p>I personally don’t like Walton because of how some of them act; to each his own.</p>

<p>I lived in Wells last year (a modular dorm) and the location on Southside was perfect for me, not noisy, but fun, and the rooms are great and big! I would recommend any mod as they’re spacious and allow you to stretch out; I studied alot in my room and did just fine</p>

<p>During the school year I’ve only lived in McFadden and Clements, which require you to be in honors. During the summer I did live in FHK. I didn’t find any of them to be too loud, and there was a good number of rooms to study in if my roommate had friends over. FHK might be louder during the school year.</p>